Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4,1945 " Mail Call Without One From You."


Hello Franie,

For the first time in quite awhile there was a mail- call without one from ya, good thing though as it's probably better not to depend on ya too much, not yet! Got yours of the 19th .....will answer before I get any further behind."

"Very glad and happy that you got over your operation, ya know you didn't say much of it or of any previous trouble so I suppose it's okay. And you should know too that I couldn't send my love for awhile on account of being "busy"; don't stay in one place for very long at a time."




"Haven't run into Kelly again or anyone else lately...Fran it's getting around that time so will have to break away for awhile...Anyway Darling gal here's all my love..., Wick"

No comments:

Post a Comment